We have moved hosting providers, and we have LOTS of new contant and new sexy mobility products to talk about including:
- The Atto scooter, a great secondary scooter for us
- Hand controls for your vehicle, and we have found the perfect ones if lots of people need to use the car
- Great cup holders and accessories that have stood the test of time
- How Amazon's Alexa helps us
- Trekking poles, lots of trekking poles!
- How we redecorated our house to fully showcase grab bars (yes, really!)
- How Universal Studios has become our favorite
- And new destinations like Key West, Williamsburg, Lake Lure and more!
New posts in the Scooter Scoop coming soon, espcially about what model of Triad to buy if you are thinking about it. Short answer is:
If you are getting a Triad scooter, make sure you get the following:
- Front-wheel drive (more stable!)
- Knobby tire (more traction!)
- Fold down seat as an add on (can fit more places when the steering column folds down too, and more comfortable!)
- Steel plate on floor (more sturdy!)